The 16th Annual Texas Spring Goddessfest is An Event for Womyn 18 and Older.
Thursday, April 6th - Monday, April 10th, 2017
Once again we gather to invoke and celebrate the Goddesses of
Love and Healing. We will create sacred space as we come together as
Goddess loving women and enjoy the beauty of Springtime in Central
Texas. We celebrate a community of open hearts where every woman can
set her own boundaries, learning and respecting the boundaries of
others, bringing who she is to celebrate life with an empowered
community. Here, we create effects we carry back into our daily lives.
- Help create a temple dedicated to the Goddess of Love
- Bring your talents and skills to share - lead an on-site workshop!
- Bring musical instruments to share at your campsites and with the larger community.
- Bring food. We encourage friends to plan/prepare a campsite and their meals together.
- Share your leftovers with your sisters in a potluck brunch on Sunday.
- Win something snazzy, something useful, something fun, something cool in the raffle!
- Workshops--always something fabulous! Previous years have featured breastcasting, mehindi, and EFT healing techniques.
Note: This is a pagan event. We believe our bodies are beautiful in all shapes and sizes!